THE BASIC INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Love your music.
2. Move honestly, fearlessly.
3. Feel what you feel.
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Bring earbuds and your pocket music--music you LOVE.
2. Wear comfortable shoes that protect your feet.
3. Be prepared to dance rain or shine.
4. If possible, leave stuff in your car or at home so that you can dance freely. (If the session is part of a class or workshop, we will have have a secure place for your belongings.)
At all times participants are in control of their own practice and assume all risks related to their involvement.